Here’s a great introduction by Diana Eng about to how to listen to (and work) amateur radio satellites.
- alabama amateur radio antitronics antitronics nycresistor makerbot arduino ares arrl Baofeng bjhs disaster documentary film earthquake emcomm flying monkey Gigapan hamradio ham radio immigration Japan linux maker MakerBot martin sheen nyc resistor planetubuntu red cross sdr softrock tornado ubuntu ubuntu-hams ubuntu-kernel ubuntu linux uds
- Women at NASA 1950s . . . "Women don't even go to those" [meetings]. . . . and I said "Is there a law against it?" aol.it/1oPMlKP 2 days ago
- RT @fadesingh: A new in-depth interview with Manjul Bhargava, simplifying his work in number theory: plus.maths.org/content/conver… 3 days ago
- RT @JamilSmith: The former gang member who may well be Nevada's governor soon (or save Harry Reid's ass) sat down with @rtraister: http://t… 3 days ago
- RT @dsearls: Answer to a Q: Being smart is good but often overrated. Being helpful, funny or insightful can go a lot farther. Just saying. 3 days ago
- RT @dalepd: Maker Pro: “Exceptional execution is usually the driver of startup success today, not unique ideas.” —@mittal http://t.co/imQMf… 4 days ago
- Ubuntu File System Benchmarking
- Baofeng Packet Radio Adventures
- Politics – Things we can agree on, and discovering a method
- Antenna modeling, part 2
- Antenna modeling using nec2c on Ubuntu Linux
- I feel like I found an easter egg!
- Amateur radio operators: How to prepare to assist in disasters
- Crowdsourcing incentives, and applications for open source communities
- Would you like to help after the next disaster?