Here’s a great introduction by Diana Eng about to how to listen to (and work) amateur radio satellites.
- alabama amateur radio antitronics antitronics nycresistor makerbot arduino ares arrl Baofeng bjhs disaster documentary film earthquake emcomm flying monkey Gigapan hamradio ham radio immigration Japan linux maker MakerBot martin sheen nyc resistor planetubuntu red cross sdr softrock tornado ubuntu ubuntu-hams ubuntu-kernel ubuntu linux uds
- Asked if I'd like to work on more performance-related projects. Puleeeeze don't throw me in that briar patch. ;-) 16 hours ago
- RT @JenKirkman: "Oh no. There might be a plague," say 7 billion people whose planet can't sustain them. 2 days ago
- RT @waxpancake: The last 20 hours of #gamergate and #notyourshield tweets, charted by the month they joined Twitter. http://t.co/En4wCb1cKN 2 days ago
- A bunch of kernel tracing people all in a circle talking. Good things will come from this. #LinuxPlumbers 6 days ago
- RT @mariobehling: Pics from the #MeshCon workshop of @makerist @nadelwald_me now here @WikimediaDE flickr.com/photos/mariobe… http://t.co/KrgM… 6 days ago
- Ubuntu File System Benchmarking
- Baofeng Packet Radio Adventures
- Politics – Things we can agree on, and discovering a method
- Antenna modeling, part 2
- Antenna modeling using nec2c on Ubuntu Linux
- I feel like I found an easter egg!
- Amateur radio operators: How to prepare to assist in disasters
- Crowdsourcing incentives, and applications for open source communities
- Would you like to help after the next disaster?