Here’s a great introduction by Diana Eng about to how to listen to (and work) amateur radio satellites.
- alabama amateur radio antitronics antitronics nycresistor makerbot arduino ares arrl Baofeng bjhs disaster documentary film earthquake emcomm flying monkey Gigapan hamradio ham radio immigration Japan linux maker MakerBot martin sheen nyc resistor planetubuntu red cross sdr softrock tornado ubuntu ubuntu-hams ubuntu-kernel ubuntu linux uds
- RT @jschauma: The nice thing about working in infosec is that there's no need to panic: shit's still going to be on fire tomorrow, too. 1 day ago
- I was so confused by what I was reading until I realized it was "Papal visit" and not "Paypal Visit" 1 day ago
- RT @honest_update: Our new hire actually followed the documentation for once. Unfortunately it was wrong and were waiting to restore from b… 5 days ago
- Disenfranchisement playbook: Alabama passes a strict voter ID law, and now this . . . goo.gl/ghoqpW 1 week ago
- RT @splcenter: H&R Block snuck language into a Senate bill to make taxes more confusing for poor people vox.com/2015/8/24/9195… http://t.co/… 1 week ago
- Ubuntu File System Benchmarking
- Baofeng Packet Radio Adventures
- Politics – Things we can agree on, and discovering a method
- Antenna modeling, part 2
- Antenna modeling using nec2c on Ubuntu Linux
- I feel like I found an easter egg!
- Amateur radio operators: How to prepare to assist in disasters
- Crowdsourcing incentives, and applications for open source communities
- Would you like to help after the next disaster?