Here’s a great introduction by Diana Eng about to how to listen to (and work) amateur radio satellites.
- alabama amateur radio antitronics antitronics nycresistor makerbot arduino ares arrl Baofeng bjhs disaster documentary film earthquake emcomm flying monkey Gigapan hamradio ham radio immigration Japan linux maker MakerBot martin sheen nyc resistor planetubuntu red cross sdr softrock tornado ubuntu ubuntu-hams ubuntu-kernel ubuntu linux uds
- RT @SwiftOnSecurity: Computer security with a background in Operations is a total nightmare. Forget 0days. You don't need them with all the… 1 day ago
- RT @chronsciguy: Walt Cunningham with the comment of the hearing: "NASA’s budget is way too low to be doing the things we talked about doin… 3 days ago
- RT @elakdawalla: Why does the mainstream media only want to talk about Mars One? Why can't anyone be interested in actual Mars exploration? 3 days ago
- RT @ok1rr: I am available for skeds on 60 metres ok1rr.com/index.php/13-n… 1 week ago
- RT @ChuckWendig: Forget "strong female character." Aim for: "Woman or girl with agency." One who makes decisions, affects the story, pushes… 1 week ago
- Ubuntu File System Benchmarking
- Baofeng Packet Radio Adventures
- Politics – Things we can agree on, and discovering a method
- Antenna modeling, part 2
- Antenna modeling using nec2c on Ubuntu Linux
- I feel like I found an easter egg!
- Amateur radio operators: How to prepare to assist in disasters
- Crowdsourcing incentives, and applications for open source communities
- Would you like to help after the next disaster?