Here’s a great introduction by Diana Eng about to how to listen to (and work) amateur radio satellites.
- alabama amateur radio antitronics antitronics nycresistor makerbot arduino ares arrl Baofeng bjhs disaster documentary film earthquake emcomm flying monkey Gigapan hamradio ham radio immigration Japan linux maker MakerBot martin sheen nyc resistor planetubuntu red cross sdr softrock tornado ubuntu ubuntu-hams ubuntu-kernel ubuntu linux uds
- RT @womenactmedia: AWESOME read from WAM!mer @JillFilipovic --> Why Are Women's Publications Still Ridiculed? bit.ly/1s1fDoa 17 hours ago
- RT @MarsRovers: Driven to Excel: Oppy passes Russia for off-Earth driving record. ~25mi(40km) + going go.nasa.gov/1qHCeZI http://t.co/x4… 1 day ago
- RT @FCC: FCC's Public Safety & Homeland Security Bureau seeks comment on CSRIC III Cybersecurity Best Practices. For more info http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- That thing where it takes hours and a logic analyzer to find an error in a data sheet. 1 week ago
- RT @AMSAT: AMSAT secures launch for Fox-1C Q3 2015 w/ @SpaceflightInc ! See amsat.org for info and 2 donate. Please RT! #amsat… 1 week ago
- Ubuntu File System Benchmarking
- Baofeng Packet Radio Adventures
- Politics – Things we can agree on, and discovering a method
- Antenna modeling, part 2
- Antenna modeling using nec2c on Ubuntu Linux
- I feel like I found an easter egg!
- Amateur radio operators: How to prepare to assist in disasters
- Crowdsourcing incentives, and applications for open source communities
- Would you like to help after the next disaster?