Here’s a great introduction by Diana Eng about to how to listen to (and work) amateur radio satellites.
- alabama amateur radio antitronics antitronics nycresistor makerbot arduino ares arrl Baofeng bjhs disaster documentary film earthquake emcomm flying monkey Gigapan hamradio ham radio immigration Japan linux maker MakerBot martin sheen nyc resistor planetubuntu red cross sdr softrock tornado ubuntu ubuntu-hams ubuntu-kernel ubuntu linux uds
- RT @aldotcom: #ALprisons doctors lost medical licenses following sexual conduct with patients ow.ly/Byl93 1 day ago
- I think I caught the disease. Just ordered parts for my first transverter. I blame @n5ac and @k5gj 1 day ago
- RT @aldotcom: #ALprisons' growth outpaces national average by 21%, while its crime rate had dropped by less than 1/2 national rate http://t… 1 day ago
- RT @konklone: My argument for why even verified, public Ruby tarballs should be served over HTTPS: github.com/sstephenson/ru… More than the su… 1 day ago
- RT @nickbilton: A fantastic insightful video (which reportedly contributed to Notch selling Minecraft) about fame & hate on the Web: http:/… 2 days ago
- Ubuntu File System Benchmarking
- Baofeng Packet Radio Adventures
- Politics – Things we can agree on, and discovering a method
- Antenna modeling, part 2
- Antenna modeling using nec2c on Ubuntu Linux
- I feel like I found an easter egg!
- Amateur radio operators: How to prepare to assist in disasters
- Crowdsourcing incentives, and applications for open source communities
- Would you like to help after the next disaster?