Here’s a great introduction by Diana Eng about to how to listen to (and work) amateur radio satellites.
- alabama amateur radio antitronics antitronics nycresistor makerbot arduino ares arrl Baofeng bjhs disaster documentary film earthquake emcomm flying monkey Gigapan hamradio ham radio immigration Japan linux maker MakerBot martin sheen nyc resistor planetubuntu red cross sdr softrock tornado ubuntu ubuntu-hams ubuntu-kernel ubuntu linux uds
- It's 2014 and windows still makes me edit the system path in a 30 character text box. 13 hours ago
- RT @schneems: Telling cocky novice programmers not to do something provably bad is seemingly impossible. They don't understand the argument… 20 hours ago
- RT @schneems: A sufficiently strong worded argument against a bad practice makes you indistinguishable from a crazed zealot 20 hours ago
- RT @david_j_roth: "Officers celebrated the shooting by printing up t-shirts 'with the initials B.D.R.T. (Baby Daddy Removal Team)'" http://… 22 hours ago
- RT @theanthonyking: TERRORISTS BEWARE: If you kill us, we will attack & torture indiscriminately. If you show people our emails, we will do… 1 day ago
- Ubuntu File System Benchmarking
- Baofeng Packet Radio Adventures
- Politics – Things we can agree on, and discovering a method
- Antenna modeling, part 2
- Antenna modeling using nec2c on Ubuntu Linux
- I feel like I found an easter egg!
- Amateur radio operators: How to prepare to assist in disasters
- Crowdsourcing incentives, and applications for open source communities
- Would you like to help after the next disaster?