Here’s another first-person account of April 27th and after, with some really informative links to some weather resources about the event.
- alabama amateur radio antitronics antitronics nycresistor makerbot arduino ares arrl Baofeng bjhs disaster documentary film earthquake emcomm flying monkey Gigapan hamradio ham radio immigration Japan linux maker MakerBot martin sheen nyc resistor planetubuntu red cross sdr softrock tornado ubuntu ubuntu-hams ubuntu-kernel ubuntu linux uds
- Dispatcher to Cop: "You need me to stack your PC?" (Probable Cause) goo.gl/Fz8mGH 1 day ago
- RT @shepazu: Flew down to Costa Rica to speak at Dev&Design conf. Today, organizer said he can't repay for airfare, so I'll be vacationing … 1 day ago
- RT @jschauma: The nice thing about working in infosec is that there's no need to panic: shit's still going to be on fire tomorrow, too. 4 days ago
- I was so confused by what I was reading until I realized it was "Papal visit" and not "Paypal Visit" 4 days ago
- RT @honest_update: Our new hire actually followed the documentation for once. Unfortunately it was wrong and were waiting to restore from b… 1 week ago
- Ubuntu File System Benchmarking
- Baofeng Packet Radio Adventures
- Politics – Things we can agree on, and discovering a method
- Antenna modeling, part 2
- Antenna modeling using nec2c on Ubuntu Linux
- I feel like I found an easter egg!
- Amateur radio operators: How to prepare to assist in disasters
- Crowdsourcing incentives, and applications for open source communities
- Would you like to help after the next disaster?