Here’s another first-person account of April 27th and after, with some really informative links to some weather resources about the event.
- alabama amateur radio antitronics antitronics nycresistor makerbot arduino ares arrl Baofeng bjhs disaster documentary film earthquake emcomm flying monkey Gigapan hamradio ham radio immigration Japan linux maker MakerBot martin sheen nyc resistor planetubuntu red cross sdr softrock tornado ubuntu ubuntu-hams ubuntu-kernel ubuntu linux uds
- RT @owillis: if only we had a seasonally appropriate story about middle eastern people seeking refuge being turned away by the heartless 1 week ago
- RT @Molly23: G’morning. I have a song I wrote about an astronaut, & my friend helped make it sound like real music. youtu.be/39st68H1reA… 3 weeks ago
- RT @existentialcoms: Remember, always follow your passion. And if your passion doesn't fit into global capitalism, well, then you are a fai… 1 month ago
- RT @partyheidi: The Schrödinger's Immigrant. http://t.co/SvwzM27rYk 1 month ago
- RT @honest_update: See, software engineering is just like physical engineering except we invent a new tool and a new fastener every time we… 1 month ago
- Ubuntu File System Benchmarking
- Baofeng Packet Radio Adventures
- Politics – Things we can agree on, and discovering a method
- Antenna modeling, part 2
- Antenna modeling using nec2c on Ubuntu Linux
- I feel like I found an easter egg!
- Amateur radio operators: How to prepare to assist in disasters
- Crowdsourcing incentives, and applications for open source communities
- Would you like to help after the next disaster?