Here’s another first-person account of April 27th and after, with some really informative links to some weather resources about the event.
- alabama amateur radio antitronics antitronics nycresistor makerbot arduino ares arrl Baofeng bjhs disaster documentary film earthquake emcomm flying monkey Gigapan hamradio ham radio immigration Japan linux maker MakerBot martin sheen nyc resistor planetubuntu red cross sdr softrock tornado ubuntu ubuntu-hams ubuntu-kernel ubuntu linux uds
- RT @thegrugq: Writer of CSI:Cyber talks about where he gets his ideas… http://t.co/zQdZi1dCgg 21 hours ago
- Drive failing. 1 year warranty. power-on time? 1 year, 0 months, 4 days 2 days ago
- RT @dsearls: My favorite brands know nothing about me. (e.g. Trader Joe's) NoData for them is a competitive advantage over BigData. #f2c15 … 3 days ago
- RT @Spacekatgal: Someone sent a Tweet threatening to detonate explosives at PAX if I showed up. Twitter investigated, and found it did not … 5 days ago
- RT @SwiftOnSecurity: Computer security with a background in Operations is a total nightmare. Forget 0days. You don't need them with all the… 1 week ago
- Ubuntu File System Benchmarking
- Baofeng Packet Radio Adventures
- Politics – Things we can agree on, and discovering a method
- Antenna modeling, part 2
- Antenna modeling using nec2c on Ubuntu Linux
- I feel like I found an easter egg!
- Amateur radio operators: How to prepare to assist in disasters
- Crowdsourcing incentives, and applications for open source communities
- Would you like to help after the next disaster?