Here’s another first-person account of April 27th and after, with some really informative links to some weather resources about the event.
- alabama amateur radio antitronics antitronics nycresistor makerbot arduino ares arrl Baofeng bjhs disaster documentary film earthquake emcomm flying monkey Gigapan hamradio ham radio immigration Japan linux maker MakerBot martin sheen nyc resistor planetubuntu red cross sdr softrock tornado ubuntu ubuntu-hams ubuntu-kernel ubuntu linux uds
- A bunch of kernel tracing people all in a circle talking. Good things will come from this. #LinuxPlumbers 3 days ago
- RT @mariobehling: Pics from the #MeshCon workshop of @makerist @nadelwald_me now here @WikimediaDE flickr.com/photos/mariobe… http://t.co/KrgM… 3 days ago
- RT @mariobehling: #MachineKnitting with @AYABApparat @MeshConNet Photos are now here flickr.com/search/?tags=a… #MeshCon #AYAB http://t.co/Grl… 3 days ago
- I was watching the German train doors work this morning, and thought of @skytee 3 days ago
- Police investigate twitter threats against football coaches. Against women, not so much. bit.ly/1txGVH5 4 days ago
- Ubuntu File System Benchmarking
- Baofeng Packet Radio Adventures
- Politics – Things we can agree on, and discovering a method
- Antenna modeling, part 2
- Antenna modeling using nec2c on Ubuntu Linux
- I feel like I found an easter egg!
- Amateur radio operators: How to prepare to assist in disasters
- Crowdsourcing incentives, and applications for open source communities
- Would you like to help after the next disaster?