Here’s another first-person account of April 27th and after, with some really informative links to some weather resources about the event.
- alabama amateur radio antitronics antitronics nycresistor makerbot arduino ares arrl Baofeng bjhs disaster documentary film earthquake emcomm flying monkey Gigapan hamradio ham radio immigration Japan linux maker MakerBot martin sheen nyc resistor planetubuntu red cross sdr softrock tornado ubuntu ubuntu-hams ubuntu-kernel ubuntu linux uds
- Major improvements in Ruby GC: goo.gl/8EGESN 1 day ago
- RT @NASA_Marshall: Registration open for high school, college 2015 Human Exploration Rover Challenge teams! go.nasa.gov/1ulUbgL http://t… 4 days ago
- RT @aallan: The emission spectra of the elements, on.fb.me/1EZlgYt. (via @starstryder) http://t.co/NIoefE9VNi 4 days ago
- RT @hypatiadotca: Folx are building stop-gap anti-harassment tools bc all we can do is treat harassment as damage and route around it, to r… 1 week ago
- Anyone connected with hacker/makerspaces in SFO doing amateur radio? Ping me up. 1 week ago
- Ubuntu File System Benchmarking
- Baofeng Packet Radio Adventures
- Politics – Things we can agree on, and discovering a method
- Antenna modeling, part 2
- Antenna modeling using nec2c on Ubuntu Linux
- I feel like I found an easter egg!
- Amateur radio operators: How to prepare to assist in disasters
- Crowdsourcing incentives, and applications for open source communities
- Would you like to help after the next disaster?