Here’s another first-person account of April 27th and after, with some really informative links to some weather resources about the event.
- alabama amateur radio antitronics antitronics nycresistor makerbot arduino ares arrl Baofeng bjhs disaster documentary film earthquake emcomm flying monkey Gigapan hamradio ham radio immigration Japan linux maker MakerBot martin sheen nyc resistor planetubuntu red cross sdr softrock tornado ubuntu ubuntu-hams ubuntu-kernel ubuntu linux uds
- RT @SpcPlcyOnline: Bolden wants all NASA employees to share what they do w/public but they ask what charge code to use or have to do on own… 1 day ago
- RT @hystericalblkns: "The price one pays for pursuing any profession, or calling, is an intimate knowledge of its ugly side." James Baldwin 1 day ago
- RT @amontalenti: Finally! Google has removed the silly Google+ requirement from the Google Hangouts videoconferencing product. http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- Because you could easily exhibit four of the symptoms in reaction to a screwed up family situation 1 day ago
- #randomthought Are there stats for the number of boys vs. girls diagnosed with Oppositional Defiant Disorder? bit.ly/1tti2uT 1 day ago
- Ubuntu File System Benchmarking
- Baofeng Packet Radio Adventures
- Politics – Things we can agree on, and discovering a method
- Antenna modeling, part 2
- Antenna modeling using nec2c on Ubuntu Linux
- I feel like I found an easter egg!
- Amateur radio operators: How to prepare to assist in disasters
- Crowdsourcing incentives, and applications for open source communities
- Would you like to help after the next disaster?