Here’s another first-person account of April 27th and after, with some really informative links to some weather resources about the event.
- alabama amateur radio antitronics antitronics nycresistor makerbot arduino ares arrl Baofeng bjhs disaster documentary film earthquake emcomm flying monkey Gigapan hamradio ham radio immigration Japan linux maker MakerBot martin sheen nyc resistor planetubuntu red cross sdr softrock tornado ubuntu ubuntu-hams ubuntu-kernel ubuntu linux uds
- RT @fossasia: #GSoC reunion Hong Phuc Dang inviting #LinusTorvalds and Dirk Hohndel to #FOSSASIA 2015, March 13-15 in #Singapore http://t.c… 14 hours ago
- And take extra care with strangers, Even flowers have their dangers. And though scary is exciting, Nice is different than good. 1 day ago
- RT @maxshelley: Can't tell if @heroku are vim trolling me, if that's a gag or if it's a genuine mistake. http://t.co/3fStkpVAJM 1 day ago
- not all FTDI components 1 day ago
- Please. http://t.co/AVOU8cVSMc 1 day ago
- Ubuntu File System Benchmarking
- Baofeng Packet Radio Adventures
- Politics – Things we can agree on, and discovering a method
- Antenna modeling, part 2
- Antenna modeling using nec2c on Ubuntu Linux
- I feel like I found an easter egg!
- Amateur radio operators: How to prepare to assist in disasters
- Crowdsourcing incentives, and applications for open source communities
- Would you like to help after the next disaster?