- alabama amateur radio antitronics antitronics nycresistor makerbot arduino ares arrl Baofeng bjhs disaster documentary film earthquake emcomm flying monkey Gigapan hamradio ham radio immigration Japan linux maker MakerBot martin sheen nyc resistor planetubuntu red cross sdr softrock tornado ubuntu ubuntu-hams ubuntu-kernel ubuntu linux uds
- That thing where it takes hours and a logic analyzer to find an error in a data sheet. 1 week ago
- RT @AMSAT: AMSAT secures launch for Fox-1C Q3 2015 w/ @SpaceflightInc ! See amsat.org for info and 2 donate. Please RT! #amsat… 1 week ago
- RT @WD9EWK: Pardon the weird angle... @AMSAT needs your support. Please join or renew your membership! amsat.org http://t.co/n… 1 week ago
- RT @DoubleEmMartin: The plane, full of AIDS researchers on their way to a conference. The loss, unimaginable. bit.ly/1pgGbz5 http:/… 1 week ago
- RT @rtraister: Esquire, Hobby Lobby, SCOTUS, clinic protesters, mother-judgers: We don't care if you like it. newrepublic.com/article/118735… 1 week ago
- Ubuntu File System Benchmarking
- Baofeng Packet Radio Adventures
- Politics – Things we can agree on, and discovering a method
- Antenna modeling, part 2
- Antenna modeling using nec2c on Ubuntu Linux
- I feel like I found an easter egg!
- Amateur radio operators: How to prepare to assist in disasters
- Crowdsourcing incentives, and applications for open source communities
- Would you like to help after the next disaster?
Category Archives: Uncategorized
No really? Have I abandoned this blog for that long? I’ve been posting updates on projects and such to g+, but that’s not very discoverable, so I think I’ll come back here and post about some longer-form topics.
Disclaimer: I’m going to start using Amazon affiliate links for books that I recommend. I’ve prepared another video about how to use xnec2c. Here’s the link to the video on blip.tv This one begins to explain the input file format … Continue reading
This is an open letter to all hams involved in disaster planning or recovery. Now that things have settled down a bit after the recent disaster in Madison county, those who participated are beginning to compare notes and stories, write … Continue reading
Quickly while I have network access, and mostly pasted from an email. Feel free to pass all this to any friends, family or coworkers. The area near us which had the most damage is called Anderson Hills, and the same … Continue reading
I changed domain registrars, and this resulted in a hiccup that I’ve now solved. The site was inaccessible for the last few days, but as soon as the DNS records propagate, everyone should be able to get here again.