- alabama amateur radio antitronics antitronics nycresistor makerbot arduino ares arrl Baofeng bjhs disaster documentary film earthquake emcomm flying monkey Gigapan hamradio ham radio immigration Japan linux maker MakerBot martin sheen nyc resistor planetubuntu red cross sdr softrock tornado ubuntu ubuntu-hams ubuntu-kernel ubuntu linux uds
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Ubuntu File System Benchmarking
- Baofeng Packet Radio Adventures
- Politics – Things we can agree on, and discovering a method
- Antenna modeling, part 2
- Antenna modeling using nec2c on Ubuntu Linux
- I feel like I found an easter egg!
- Amateur radio operators: How to prepare to assist in disasters
- Crowdsourcing incentives, and applications for open source communities
- Would you like to help after the next disaster?
Tag Archives: linux
I’ve been working to implement file system benchmarking as part of the test process that the kernel team applies to every kernel update. These are intended to help us spot performance issues. The following announcement I just sent to … Continue reading
New Thing! Video! I’ve been playing with antenna modeling, and decided to make a video series introducing this to other people who may be interested. I’m new to this, but I think it came out pretty well. I only misspoke … Continue reading
While it’s only a single study (disclaimer, blah blah blah), Here is some interesting data to consider for everyone involved in open source projects which have a community, or would like to. Especially for corporations for whom a community is … Continue reading
Note that this was rescheduled due to me being busy with disaster recovery. We can talk about that, too if anyone is interested. — Please join us on Friday, May 6th at 14:00 UTC for: Ubuntu and Amateur (Ham) Radio … Continue reading
I’m transitioning from the last week of disaster recovery back to my ‘normal’ working days, and wanted to dump a sort of record of events here before I forget. I have other posts planned, about how to prepare if you … Continue reading
White Star plans to launch a transatlantic balloon flight attempt at 0000 UTC (Thursday evening for most of the US). If you’re a ham operator set up for digital modes, you can monitor the telemetry transmissions on the 40m band … Continue reading