- alabama amateur radio antitronics antitronics nycresistor makerbot arduino ares arrl Baofeng bjhs disaster documentary film earthquake emcomm flying monkey Gigapan hamradio ham radio immigration Japan linux maker MakerBot martin sheen nyc resistor planetubuntu red cross sdr softrock tornado ubuntu ubuntu-hams ubuntu-kernel ubuntu linux uds
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Ubuntu File System Benchmarking
- Baofeng Packet Radio Adventures
- Politics – Things we can agree on, and discovering a method
- Antenna modeling, part 2
- Antenna modeling using nec2c on Ubuntu Linux
- I feel like I found an easter egg!
- Amateur radio operators: How to prepare to assist in disasters
- Crowdsourcing incentives, and applications for open source communities
- Would you like to help after the next disaster?
Tag Archives: sdr
Continuing my exploration of SDR and the Softrock RX/TX Ensemble … You can catch the beginning of those posts here. The programmable oscillator on the softrock runs (in my case) at four times the desired mixer frequency. My unit is … Continue reading
My previous two posts are about the Softrock RXTX Ensemble board, and getting it built. After I got mine built, I had trouble finding software applications to use it. Applications are out there, it’s just that I couldn’t find them. … Continue reading
In my last post, I described how I ended up finally starting with SDR. I’m experimenting with the Softrock RXTX Ensemble. This kit is a transceiver with 1 Watt output, definitely QRP. It features a USB interface which allows setting … Continue reading