Here’s a great introduction by Diana Eng about to how to listen to (and work) amateur radio satellites.
- alabama amateur radio antitronics antitronics nycresistor makerbot arduino ares arrl Baofeng bjhs disaster documentary film earthquake emcomm flying monkey Gigapan hamradio ham radio immigration Japan linux maker MakerBot martin sheen nyc resistor planetubuntu red cross sdr softrock tornado ubuntu ubuntu-hams ubuntu-kernel ubuntu linux uds
- RT @Doubting_Tom: What's the big deal? Trump's just coming for the trade unionists. I'm sure there's no need to speak out unless you're a t… 2 days ago
- RT @soledadobrien: I truly wonder how long it will be before Black people will be considered 'everyday Americans' twitter.com/dandrezner/sta… 2 days ago
- RT @evanchill: This happened on Tuesday to the United States' first Somali-American lawmaker. facebook.com/ilhan.omar.3/p… https://t.co/ic2mM2Pp… 3 days ago
- RT @SarcasticRover: The Earth will be fine. But humanity will face scarcity, instability, and uncertainty. That will hurt you, no matter wh… 3 days ago
- RT @SarcasticRover: So your believing it or not doesn’t matter any more than your choice to believe in gravity. You will have to deal with… 3 days ago
- Ubuntu File System Benchmarking
- Baofeng Packet Radio Adventures
- Politics – Things we can agree on, and discovering a method
- Antenna modeling, part 2
- Antenna modeling using nec2c on Ubuntu Linux
- I feel like I found an easter egg!
- Amateur radio operators: How to prepare to assist in disasters
- Crowdsourcing incentives, and applications for open source communities
- Would you like to help after the next disaster?