At this point, since Ubuntu is beginning to look like a really viable alternative OS, the next big issue is whether it will support the ham radio applications that we want to run. Fortunately, the answer to this question is — yes it will.
– Ubuntu Linux for Hams
- alabama amateur radio antitronics antitronics nycresistor makerbot arduino ares arrl Baofeng bjhs disaster documentary film earthquake emcomm flying monkey Gigapan hamradio ham radio immigration Japan linux maker MakerBot martin sheen nyc resistor planetubuntu red cross sdr softrock tornado ubuntu ubuntu-hams ubuntu-kernel ubuntu linux uds
- RT @Pinboard: Ecclesiastes on browser security and same-origin policy: "in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge incr… 7 hours ago
- RT @leolaporte: U.S. top court tightens patent suit rules in blow to 'patent trolls' | Reuters: zpr.io/PrQ3Y 8 hours ago
- I just had what might be a failure of impulse control and signed on to something awesome with @SewBuzzed 😁🛳️🤓 10 hours ago
- RT @michaelfranti: Sending love to Manchester, England as we wait to hear more about yet another fear-based action.… instagram.com/p/BUaeJlVB8z9/ 10 hours ago
- I just had major ui confusion on Instagram, I wonder what will show up on my timeline 10 hours ago
- Ubuntu File System Benchmarking
- Baofeng Packet Radio Adventures
- Politics – Things we can agree on, and discovering a method
- Antenna modeling, part 2
- Antenna modeling using nec2c on Ubuntu Linux
- I feel like I found an easter egg!
- Amateur radio operators: How to prepare to assist in disasters
- Crowdsourcing incentives, and applications for open source communities
- Would you like to help after the next disaster?