Here’s another first-person account of April 27th and after, with some really informative links to some weather resources about the event.
- alabama amateur radio antitronics antitronics nycresistor makerbot arduino ares arrl Baofeng bjhs disaster documentary film earthquake emcomm flying monkey Gigapan hamradio ham radio immigration Japan linux maker MakerBot martin sheen nyc resistor planetubuntu red cross sdr softrock tornado ubuntu ubuntu-hams ubuntu-kernel ubuntu linux uds
- RT @HarshilShah1910: Facebook has two people supporting a white supremacist in senior leadership, and then says the pipeline is why it isn’… 23 hours ago
- RT @joss: I'm back on twitter to promote Save the Day & our get-out-the-vote videos *leafs thru unused Great British Bake Off tweets* and… 2 days ago
- RT @Josh_Friedman: You want to know how many people would go back and time and stop Hitler? Want to know if you would? Nov 8th is as close… 2 days ago
- RT @wattersjames: Industry spoiler alert: it turns out that containers are not the hard part 3 days ago
- I so want to see Hillary cover Shatner's song "Has Been". youtube.com/watch?v=e-eKIZ… 1 week ago
- Ubuntu File System Benchmarking
- Baofeng Packet Radio Adventures
- Politics – Things we can agree on, and discovering a method
- Antenna modeling, part 2
- Antenna modeling using nec2c on Ubuntu Linux
- I feel like I found an easter egg!
- Amateur radio operators: How to prepare to assist in disasters
- Crowdsourcing incentives, and applications for open source communities
- Would you like to help after the next disaster?