Here’s another first-person account of April 27th and after, with some really informative links to some weather resources about the event.
- alabama amateur radio antitronics antitronics nycresistor makerbot arduino ares arrl Baofeng bjhs disaster documentary film earthquake emcomm flying monkey Gigapan hamradio ham radio immigration Japan linux maker MakerBot martin sheen nyc resistor planetubuntu red cross sdr softrock tornado ubuntu ubuntu-hams ubuntu-kernel ubuntu linux uds
- RT @IanMcKellen: The Women’s March in London was the longest I have been on. See the rest of my message attached. https://t.co/q7QC4Jvg0S 44 minutes ago
- RT @SusanGDailyKos: Reality. It hurts. Spread it. twitter.com/Acosta/status/… 49 minutes ago
- RT @pvh: Thanks, Obama. 1 day ago
- My presentation video is up! twitter.com/nextdayvideo/s… 2 days ago
- RT @honest_update: Sorry this is taking so long, I lost my bash history and therefore have no idea how we fixed this last time. 2 days ago
- Ubuntu File System Benchmarking
- Baofeng Packet Radio Adventures
- Politics – Things we can agree on, and discovering a method
- Antenna modeling, part 2
- Antenna modeling using nec2c on Ubuntu Linux
- I feel like I found an easter egg!
- Amateur radio operators: How to prepare to assist in disasters
- Crowdsourcing incentives, and applications for open source communities
- Would you like to help after the next disaster?