Here’s another first-person account of April 27th and after, with some really informative links to some weather resources about the event.
- alabama amateur radio antitronics antitronics nycresistor makerbot arduino ares arrl Baofeng bjhs disaster documentary film earthquake emcomm flying monkey Gigapan hamradio ham radio immigration Japan linux maker MakerBot martin sheen nyc resistor planetubuntu red cross sdr softrock tornado ubuntu ubuntu-hams ubuntu-kernel ubuntu linux uds
- RT @heathercorinna: Pro-tip: the way to make sexual harassment and assault accusations against you stop is to stop harassing and assaulting… 18 hours ago
- RT @kpyke: ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? https://t.co/9lhxuwlU7a 19 hours ago
- RT @tehnakki: Trump: “They have no education. They have no jobs.” This black female MIT rocket scientist w/over 20 satellites on orbit CAN… 19 hours ago
- Life lesson learned. Do not attempt to catch a falling mandolin slicer. Allow it to hit the floor. 22 hours ago
- RT @astVintageSpace: Need a palate cleanser after that #debate? Here's Wernher von Braun playing a banjo alongside his wife, Maria. https:/… 1 day ago
- Ubuntu File System Benchmarking
- Baofeng Packet Radio Adventures
- Politics – Things we can agree on, and discovering a method
- Antenna modeling, part 2
- Antenna modeling using nec2c on Ubuntu Linux
- I feel like I found an easter egg!
- Amateur radio operators: How to prepare to assist in disasters
- Crowdsourcing incentives, and applications for open source communities
- Would you like to help after the next disaster?