Here’s another first-person account of April 27th and after, with some really informative links to some weather resources about the event.
- alabama amateur radio antitronics antitronics nycresistor makerbot arduino ares arrl Baofeng bjhs disaster documentary film earthquake emcomm flying monkey Gigapan hamradio ham radio immigration Japan linux maker MakerBot martin sheen nyc resistor planetubuntu red cross sdr softrock tornado ubuntu ubuntu-hams ubuntu-kernel ubuntu linux uds
- RT @jwoodham: DNC: Here's a series of speakers who could all be president one day. RNC: Yo, here's everyone who didn't turn us down. This g… 4 days ago
- Disney research: a 'compiler' for 3d machine knitting. disneyresearch.com/publication/ma… 1 week ago
- RT @prvcticeNYC: Holy shit this is a real image https://t.co/ShoA6D0bQT 1 week ago
- RT @N5AC: Excited to see two FLEX-6700s headed to ISS on CRS-9 twitter.com/SpaceX/status/… 1 week ago
- RT @justinjm1: Pence is the power bottom in this relationship https://t.co/bfIM3xnLIq 2 weeks ago
- Ubuntu File System Benchmarking
- Baofeng Packet Radio Adventures
- Politics – Things we can agree on, and discovering a method
- Antenna modeling, part 2
- Antenna modeling using nec2c on Ubuntu Linux
- I feel like I found an easter egg!
- Amateur radio operators: How to prepare to assist in disasters
- Crowdsourcing incentives, and applications for open source communities
- Would you like to help after the next disaster?