No really? Have I abandoned this blog for that long? I’ve been posting updates on projects and such to g+, but that’s not very discoverable, so I think I’ll come back here and post about some longer-form topics.
- alabama amateur radio antitronics antitronics nycresistor makerbot arduino ares arrl Baofeng bjhs disaster documentary film earthquake emcomm flying monkey Gigapan hamradio ham radio immigration Japan linux maker MakerBot martin sheen nyc resistor planetubuntu red cross sdr softrock tornado ubuntu ubuntu-hams ubuntu-kernel ubuntu linux uds
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- QRP Labs QRSS/WSPR Kit (Part 5 – mitigation)
- QRP Labs QRSS/WSPR Kit (Part 4 – chasing the problem)
- QRP Labs QRSS/WSPR Kit (Part 3 – Testing)
- QRP Labs QRSS/WSPR Kit (Part 2 – the User Interface)
- QRP Labs QRSS/WSPR Kit (Part 1 – the Build)
- Ubuntu File System Benchmarking
- Baofeng Packet Radio Adventures
- Politics – Things we can agree on, and discovering a method
- Antenna modeling, part 2