- alabama amateur radio antitronics antitronics nycresistor makerbot arduino ares arrl Baofeng bjhs disaster documentary film earthquake emcomm flying monkey Gigapan hamradio ham radio immigration Japan linux maker MakerBot martin sheen nyc resistor planetubuntu red cross sdr softrock tornado ubuntu ubuntu-hams ubuntu-kernel ubuntu linux uds
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- QRP Labs QRSS/WSPR Kit (Part 5 – mitigation)
- QRP Labs QRSS/WSPR Kit (Part 4 – chasing the problem)
- QRP Labs QRSS/WSPR Kit (Part 3 – Testing)
- QRP Labs QRSS/WSPR Kit (Part 2 – the User Interface)
- QRP Labs QRSS/WSPR Kit (Part 1 – the Build)
- Ubuntu File System Benchmarking
- Baofeng Packet Radio Adventures
- Politics – Things we can agree on, and discovering a method
- Antenna modeling, part 2
Category Archives: photo
I’ve been thinking for a while about how I might get my antenna to load up on 160m. It’s a 104′ dipole fed with ladder line. I decided to try connecting both sides of the ladder line together and driving … Continue reading
The future electronics lab and mobile hacker space, before and after the flooring installation.
Beautiful homebrew Linear Amplifier, built by K4CA (SK)
My Ubuntu Hams badge. Some nerd bling just in time for hamfest.
Our Ubuntu kernel sprint in London has been going very well. Our focus this week has been sharing information with each other about how we do our work, to spread around some critical knowledge. This morning we walked to work … Continue reading
The arduino power monitor needed a little field-expedient power supply modification. Running the arduino and network interface from 12V to the arduino board was causing the arduino regulator to get way too hot (the current was around 220 mA. I kluged … Continue reading