- alabama amateur radio antitronics antitronics nycresistor makerbot arduino ares arrl Baofeng bjhs disaster documentary film earthquake emcomm flying monkey Gigapan hamradio ham radio immigration Japan linux maker MakerBot martin sheen nyc resistor planetubuntu red cross sdr softrock tornado ubuntu ubuntu-hams ubuntu-kernel ubuntu linux uds
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Ubuntu File System Benchmarking
- Baofeng Packet Radio Adventures
- Politics – Things we can agree on, and discovering a method
- Antenna modeling, part 2
- Antenna modeling using nec2c on Ubuntu Linux
- I feel like I found an easter egg!
- Amateur radio operators: How to prepare to assist in disasters
- Crowdsourcing incentives, and applications for open source communities
- Would you like to help after the next disaster?
Tag Archives: ubuntu-kernel
I’ve been working to implement file system benchmarking as part of the test process that the kernel team applies to every kernel update. These are intended to help us spot performance issues. The following announcement I just sent to … Continue reading
While it’s only a single study (disclaimer, blah blah blah), Here is some interesting data to consider for everyone involved in open source projects which have a community, or would like to. Especially for corporations for whom a community is … Continue reading
Our Ubuntu kernel sprint in London has been going very well. Our focus this week has been sharing information with each other about how we do our work, to spread around some critical knowledge. This morning we walked to work … Continue reading